Multi-ICE is the EmbeddedICE logic debug solution from ARM. It enables you to debug software running on ARM processor cores that include the EmbeddedICE logic. Multi-ICE provides the software and hardware interface between a Joint Test Action Group (JTAG) IEEE Standard 1149.1 port on the hardware using a small interface unit and a Windows or UNIX debugger using the ARM Remote Debug Interface (RDI) running on a workstation. You can use Multi-ICE with systems that contain one or more ARM CPUs or DSP processors. The external hardware and software to decode this information is available separately from ARM Limited.
1. work with the orignal Multi-ICE server
2. support RDI interface, work with ADS, IAR, ...
3. JTAG TCK freq. from 2.5KHz ~ 10MHz
4. target voltage from 2.5V ~ 5V
5. SDRAM download speed up to 80KB ~ 100KB
High-quality USB cable
20PIN JTAG cable
CD-ROM (related to the development environment and drive)